Sorsogon Update

Friday, August 13, 2004

FLORO DERY - WORLD CLASS ILLUSTRATOR "ORGOLYO NIN SORSOGON"

Everytime I see a painting, comic drawings or watch animated movies on tv's, I can't help myself but to admire the hands of the person who created such master piece. I myself knows how to do such things,but good only to draw my kid's project at School. Back on my childhood, specially on my Elementary and High School days, KOMIKS is the very popular way of entertainment here in SORSOGON (to both young and old) I've been fascinated by the minds of the writter and the hands of the artist who gave life to all the characters on the story that I am reading.

The Market Place by: Floro Dery

Now a day's Komiks are still on the Newstand here in Sorsogon City but not as popular anymore like of the 70's and the 80's. Animated movies are the newest craze among young and old alike. Here is it now....to my amazed when I found out that behind all those animated movies that me and my children are watching, is the mind and the hands of a great WORLD CLASS ILLUSTRATOR WHO IS FROM SORSOGON.......YES! tama an nabasa niyo, isad san pinakasikat na Comics and Animation Artist niyan sa USA taga GUBAT,SORSOGON. Isad na orgolyo para sa akon na ipakilala sa iyo si.....FLORO DERY, kilalang-kilala siya sa Amerika, pero dili siya masyado kilala didi sa sadiri niya na banwa. Kaya once again my dear Sorsoganon....I'm proud to present to you FLORO DERY...WORLD CLASS ILLUSTRATOR from GUBAT,SORSOGON.


Jacob and Joseph by: Floro Dery

To give you more information about his life,his career and his achievements, just click this website http://www.hometown.aol.com/kuest144 and know more about FLORO DERY an Orgolyo san Sorsogon. I hope that after visiting and browsing his website, makikilala niyo personally si FLORO DERY and you yourself will be proud of him as a SORSOGANON. Salamatonon po....and Mabuhay an mga Sorsoguenos! FLORO DERY...you are one of a kind and I Salute You....


The Farmer by: Floro Dery



My special thanks to Mr.Auggie Surtida for leading me to know Mr.Floro Dery.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home